The Sub Muff'l® is a bass drum dampening accessory product that features a free-floating external design that works with all bass drum heads that do not have external dampening. Constructed with an external plastic profile and slip-resistant dampening foam inserts, the Sub Muffl® allows the Drumhead full contact with the bearing edge, enabling the head and drum shell to maintain their full character of sound with additional subsonic lows and increased attack without frequency manipulation of glued on dampening profiles. Ideal for live and studio applications.
- Free-floating external design
- Dampening foam inserts slip in and out of the tray for easy adjustability
- Additional subsonic lows and increased attack
- Ideal for live and studio applications.
- Available in sizes - 18", 20", 22", 24"