Adaptive Radius Technology
The ART system within the top bar of G7th Performance 3 capos adapts to the true curvature over your strings and fretboard, exerting completely even pressure across all the strings - setting a new standard of in-tune, buzz-free use. It gives you the maximum tuning stability with the minimum possible tension in EVERY position, on ANY guitar neck.
Unique Tension Control
By simply squeezing to attach and squeezing to release, the Performance 3 capo gives you complete and intuitive control over the pressure you place on your strings. Whether it's an acoustic or an electric, you can have confidence that you are in control and will keep your guitar in tune.
Easy to use
Designed for one-handed use, in any sized hands. With a little practice it's nearly as quick to move between frets as a spring capo, but without the need for frequent retuning.
Stores easily behind the nut for quick and easy access, or on the headstock. Perfect for any steel six-string acoustic, electric or hybrid nylon string guitars.
All G7th capos carry a Free Lifetime Warranty.
"The ART system is a huge advance in capo design; it allows for buzz-free capoing and stable tuning on every guitar in my collection."
- Versions 6 String guitar
- Summary Sized between the original Performance capo and the Performance 2. Features our revolutionary ART string pad and Unique Tension control system for a lightning fast squeeze-on, squeeze-off action. Stores behind the nut or on the peghead when not in use.
- Adjustable Tension Yes
- Adaptive Radius Technology (ART) Yes
- One handed operation Yes, Easily
- Stores on Peghead Yes
- Stores behind nut Yes
- Weight 63g / 2.2oz
- Size and shape Small and low-profile, with enough width for stable positioning without getting in the way of your fretting hand
- Warranty Free Lifetime Warranty